WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Avinashbs

Issue with Phone Number verification using GETSMSCODE Services for creating GMAIL Accounts

ReplyThanks 2018/11/29 22:50:22 1 0
Hi Team, I am using Getsmscode services for creating Gmail Accounts, but i am getting lot of errors saying "This number cannot be used for verification" for all the different country. Please help me on creating accounts since i need to create minimum of 1000 Accounts as soon as possible.
Aprilcaicai
2018/11/30 17:02:30

Did you try Malaysia phone number please? Probably the phone number they provide is not so good, we will consider to find a better phone service in the future, please wait for the news.

If you have better phone service suggested, please let us know.

Avinashbs
2018/11/30 17:47:37
Yes, I used Malaysia phone number as well. I am not getting any phone number at all. It shows "Message Unavailable" while entering phone number.
Avinashbs
2018/11/30 20:25:07
I am getting lots of "This phone number cannot be used for verification" Error. Please recommend me some alternative ways that i should follow to create Gmail Accounts.
Avinashbs
2018/11/30 22:57:03

Hi... We need to know when your solution will become avaialble and operational. Is it days, weeks or months? It is ABSOLUTELY critical for our project to start getting this done. If we won't get working solution within 2 days we WILL look for solution somewhere else. Please reply ASAP.

Thanks.

Aprilcaicai
2018/12/01 14:42:57

Sorry we are using the 3rd party phone service too, and we will contact getsmscode phone service soon to know what happens. Could you please wait for the news?

Or do you have better phone service suggested? We will check and add it for you soon.

Evanescent
2019/05/21 15:54:57
6 # Aprilcaicai 2018/12/1 14:42:57

Sorry we are using the 3rd party phone service too, and we will contact getsmscode phone service soon to know what happens. Could you please wait for the news?

Or do you have better phone service suggested? We will check and add it for you soon.

Check out https://smsreceive.ml for bulk non-voip numbers.
Aprilcaicai
2019/05/22 16:39:14

Do you have the login information of this website please? If yes, can you share it to us?

You can pm us in following platform:

http://support.whitehatbox.com

Waiting for your news.

victorpatrick
2023/07/15 16:09:35
Great information! I will visit your site more often so I am updated. The ideas I gather from here cannot be paid with money. Thanks very much! Bitlife
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option