WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
juninho651

help

ReplyThanks 2022/06/09 11:09:17 1 0

I bought two followinglike licenses in December 2021 and it was working fine until last week

Now it doesn't work, it's not posting

I've already opened a support ticket asking for help but it hasn't even been answered.

I need urgent help

Before it stopped working I was using version V3 4.2.1. That version stopped working as shown in the image below

image.png

And even updating to version 3.4.7.0

still not working

image.png

I don't know what else to do, home and reinstall and nothing worked

Need help

juninho651
Hannah
2022/09/14 14:50:58
Sorry we were unable to reply to your support ticket in time because of the time difference. We always reply to your support ticket during the working days (GMT+8). Sometimes our reply might be sent into your trash. If you want to use our program, please update to the lates version3.4.8.6. If you encounter problems in the process of using the software, please feel free to contact us here https://support.whitehatbox.com/
ryleeuso
2023/03/08 01:39:29
Hello, I would like to recommend you have a look at the online assistance, maybe you will find some working examples with your program. When I needed assistance with assignment revision in college I was also searching for some help. Luckily I found the solution at the service which helped me to complete my task.
zeldawr
2023/04/05 10:05:07
I really appreciate the 2048 attention to detail and nuance in this article.
victorpatrick
2023/05/29 09:17:24
Follow up on your support ticket: If you have already opened a support ticket, it's essential to follow up on it. Contact the support team again, providing them with any additional information or details about your issue. Politely request an update on the status of your ticket and emphasize the urgency of your situation.
Check for software updates: Make sure you have the latest version of FollowingLike installed. Developers frequently release updates that address bugs and improve functionality. Visit the official website or contact the support team to confirm that you are using the most up-to-date version. pge outage map
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option