WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
deeppal

Best Ways to Restore Deleted Files

ReplyThanks 2019/12/31 15:31:45 1 0

"I accidentally deleted some important images, data and documents from my Windows computer last night. Now, I want to recover all my deleted pictures back. Is there any solution through which I can easily recover permanently deleted data files without any software? If yes, then please suggest how can I get my deleted data back?"

ElinaSen
2020/01/03 18:06:04

There are multiple solution in the market but I will recommend you can also try ZOOK Data Recovery Software is the best utility to retrieve all the lost, formatted data files of external and internal storage devices pen-drive, Windows, SD card, Hard-disk, etc.This utility is capable enough to restore multiple files such as photos, videos, emails, etc. It supports FAT 16, FAT32, NTFS, etc. file system to recover the deleted items. It is a 100% safe and secure solution for users to retrieve back their lost data in various situations. It is a best data recovery software for users to recover data even after formatting without losing any data items.

Explore More: https://download.cnet.com/Zook-Data-Recovery-Wizard/3000-2248_4-78360503.html

RuskinF
2020/06/02 17:31:27
I follow these steps to restore deleted files:
  1. Right-click on the icon on the desktop.
  2. Choose Open from the drop-down menu.
  3. Check and select files to recover.
  4. Right-click on the files you need.
  5. Choose Restore from to recover selected files. You can also drag out the files from Recycle Bin for restoring.

Is there anything else I can help you with.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option